“I just wanted to send you a quick e-mail to say thank you! I found my new family to care for here on your site. Your site is easy to navigate and fast to let you know when a new response comes in. I've been on mamy nanny sites but yours is by far the most professional! And when you're a professional nanny like myself that is wonderful when you can locate a place that will be on the same level. again THANK YOU NANNIES4HIRE.COM”
Norfolk, NE March 22, 2011
Nannies4hire.com, an industry-leader in childcare-family matching and information services, is providing free information on how to find a summer nanny that is right for your family and budget.
In this cash-strapped economy, many families are tightening their belts. People are dining out less frequently, splurging less. However, families are reluctant to skimp on childcare expenses for fear that the quality of childcare will proportionately decrease as well. Here are a few tips from Nannies4hire.com on how to find a quality nanny that is right for your family and is budget-friendly as well.
1. Partner with another family to share one nanny. If one nanny cares for your two children and your neighbor’s three children, you and your neighbor can split the cost of the nanny’s wage. (NOTE: if one nanny is simultaneously watching children from multiple families, the family that you partner with must have much in common with your own family. If your family eats only healthy foods while the other family often eats fast foods, this difference can create conflict when sharing a nanny.)
2. Hire a nanny that is willing to perform a variety of functions for your household. Perhaps your summer nanny would be willing to perform light housekeeping while your children are at dance class. Perhaps she would agree to do evening meal preparation.
3. Offer an exchange of services to discount the wage expected by the nanny. Are you an accountant? Would you agree to do the nanny’s taxes for free next year if she agrees to work for a lesser wage now?
4. Hire a nanny who is seeking only summer employment. For example, college students who are majoring in early childhood education may make excellent summer nannies. These non-professional nannies typically charge less and perform the job very well.
5. Search the Nannies4hire.com database of available nannies to find a nanny that is a good match for your family’s needs. Nannies4hire.com has thousands of nannies listed. You can search the database by location and traits that you are seeking in a nanny. By accessing this large database of nannies and using your desired search parameters, you can find your perfect nanny.
Nannies4hire.com has been affiliated with the nanny industry since 1987. It and it’s sister companies (Care4hire.com; Babysitters4hire.com; Nannies of Nebraska; and Nannies International, Inc.) together comprise one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the industry. Nannies4hire.com is designed to assist families in finding a quality nanny for their specific needs and requirements and offer nannies an enjoyable employment experience.
A free preview of available nannies is available to families. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, temporary, summer, live-in or live-out nannies or elderly/companion care there are a variety of experience levels available. Once you are a registered member, you will have access to contact information and advanced search features. Helpful tools are available to registered families and nannies, including sample interview questions, a sample reference form and a sample contract.