Nanny available in Oakdale, CA - 510569 - Nannies4hire.com

Brooke a Nanny for Hire in Oakdale, CA 95361

Sign Up Now to contact this nanny immediately.

I'm a nanny because:

I adore my nieces that I have, as well as all my mothers in home daycare kids. I would like to be doing something that I enjoy and thats being around kids! I love being outside playing with chalk, taking the kids to the pool, or in the Winter, going sledding and making hot chocolate. I truly think its my ideal job! I know im only 20 years old but I have big plans for my future and I can't wait to have kids of my own.

Brooke nanny Gender:Female Age:26 Preferred Wage ($/Wk): 300 - 400 Ref ID:510569

Experience
4 years Nanny 2 years Babysitting
Skills
Drivers License Car Swim
Can care for
Twins/Multiples

Availability - Start Date Is Flexible
 
  Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Early Morning (6a-9a)                
Late Morning (9a-12p)                
Early Afternoon (12p-3p)                
Late Afternoon (3p-6p)                
Early Evening (6p-9p)  
Late Evening (9-12)  
Overnight (12a-6a)                

Position Duration:Permanent / Full-time

Would prefer to:Live-out Preferred States:WI


My past childcare experience: My name is Brooke and I'm 24 years old. I currently work . I have been working since I was 16 and have a very stong definition of hard work. I grew up with parents who taught me that if I want something, I have to find a way to get it. My family is my number one priority, no matter what. I work full time and always have since my first job and love knowing that I work hard for my money. I have babysat for 3 families ranging between 2-4 kids, toddlers to 10 years old. One of the families I cared for was just during the summer, and the others were only when they needed me for when they went out. On my days off 95% of the time I'm spending it with my 2 nieces and the other 5% spending it outside or with my friends. I enjoy activities outside, at the pool or at the park. I love to read childrens books to kids and watch kids movies with them. I'm very fun to be around and very open minded about everything. I've always wanted to have a nanny job but found my jobs that I have had in the past more stable. Like I said before, I have never actually been a nanny, but after being around kids for such a long time I have learned so much how to care and provide for children. After working in a call center for the last 3 years I've realized how much I would rather be doing something I actually love and enjoy doing!


Level of education:High School or Equivalent Languages: English Nationality:Norwegian Country of Residence:US Last login:6/25/2015
Want to contact this Nanny? Sign Up Now or Login if you're already a member.