Nanny available in Homer, NY - 139113 - Nannies4hire.com

Heather a Nanny for Hire in Homer, NY 13077

Sign Up Now to contact this nanny immediately.
Photo Not Available
I'm a nanny because:

When I was in high school I did the babysitting thing. I have had two nanny jobs since I graduated. I like what I do.

Heather nanny Gender:Female Age:31 Preferred Wage ($/Wk): 700 - 800+ Ref ID:139113

Experience
9 years Nanny 10+ years Babysitting
Can care for
Twins/Multiples Behavioral Issues

Availability - Start Date Is Flexible
 
  Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Early Morning (6a-9a)  
Late Morning (9a-12p)  
Early Afternoon (12p-3p)  
Late Afternoon (3p-6p)  
Early Evening (6p-9p)  
Late Evening (9-12)  
Overnight (12a-6a)  

Position Duration:No Preference

Would prefer to:Either Live-in or Live-out Preferred States:NY


My past childcare experience: My experience in the childcare business. I had 9 years of babysitting experience. I have dealt with different kinds of families. Each family different from the next. I dealt with different situations too. Some of the kids I watched had health problems, metal problems, and so on. I do have twin experience those. My schedule is very flexible. I been to know to go on vacation and end up still taking on my babysitting jobs for the families that I am employed with. Each family paid me different amounts. I went by how much they could pay me. Some families paid me nothing. Others paid me. I would say 95% pay me and the other 5% donít pay me. Again each family was different. Some I had to do house cleaning, play with the kids, help out with homework, getting them off the bus, and more. Other families I was there to keep an eye on the kids, and have fun with the kids. When I am on vacation I am 90% of the time a phone call and the other 10% I either left it at home or couldnt talk on it. I had my first nanny position at beginning of this year. It wasnt for every long. It started in February 2007 and ended the week of Easter. My job include cleaning up, cooking for the kids, doing their laundry, and keeping their drawers and toys straight. My second nanny job. I started in October 2007 and ended on May 4. My job line included cleaning the kids bathroom, doing laundry, giving the kids bath, playing with the kids, and so on. My job ended because my previous boss decided he didnt need my services anymore.


Level of education:Some College but Non-Graduate Languages: English Nationality:American Country of Residence:US Last login:8/5/2016
Want to contact this Nanny? Sign Up Now or Login if you're already a member.