Nanny available in Ellabell, GA - 679509 -

Rachel a Nanny for Hire in Ellabell, GA 31308

Sign Up Now to contact this nanny immediately.

I'm a nanny because:

Through my short years of teaching, I've realized that during an 11 hour day I maybe spend 40% of my time with the kids. The other 60% of my job is paperwork and meetings. I became a teacher with the intention of getting to work with kids, but it seems that is no longer the case.

Rachel nanny Gender:Female Age:29 Preferred Wage ($/Wk): 500 - 800+ Ref ID:679509

6 years Babysitting
Drivers License Car Swim
Can care for
Twins/Multiples Disabilities Behavioral Issues

Availability - Available immediately
  Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Early Morning (6a-9a)  
Late Morning (9a-12p)  
Early Afternoon (12p-3p)  
Late Afternoon (3p-6p)  
Early Evening (6p-9p)  
Late Evening (9-12)  
Overnight (12a-6a)  

Position Duration:Permanent / Full-time,Permanent / Part-time

Would prefer to:Either Live-in or Live-out Preferred States:AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY

My past childcare experience: I started babysitting when I was 14 and that was the beginning of my lifelong career of working with children. the arrival of my senior year of high school I was top of my early childhood education program and graduated witn a dual seal diploma in technical and college prep. I then went to Piedmont College where I graduated Magna Cum Laude, Sigma Alpha Pi, and Sigma Tau Delta; all of which are academic or leadership related honor societies. I hold a bachelor's degree in middle grades education with certifications in reading, social studies, and English language arts. When I graduated from college, I was a substitute teacher, I babysat and worked at a day care center that worked witth ages from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Two years ago I was offered a teaching position and have been working as an 8th grade and 6th grade teacher ever since.

Level of education:College Degree Languages: English Nationality:American Country of Residence:US Last login:3/1/2015
Want to contact this Nanny? Sign Up Now or Login if you're already a member.